Our goal is to ensure that the Community Church in Harrington Park is welcoming, comfortable, and accessible to all who visit. We have also worked alongside our website developer to ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities.
If you need a specific accommodation, please reach out to us so we can help!
Accessibility at Our Location
Accessibility features currently available at our church include:
- We have two wheelchair accessible entrances. Our side entrance has a smooth, paved ramp that is cane-, walker-, and wheelchair-friendly.
- A Handi-Lift chair lift provides access to our sanctuary. View the video below to learn how to use it!
- Our sanctuary, educational wing, and gathering place (Founders Hall) are all wheelchair accessible.
- Men’s and women’s wheelchair-accessible restrooms are conveniently located outside Founders Hall.
- Large print hymnals and hearing assistive devices are available for services. Please speak to an usher to request either of these items.
Accessibility on the Website
Our website, cchpchurch.org, employs the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget. Powered by a dedicated accessibility server, the UserWay widget integrates software into our website that offers our users a variety of accommodation options, improving their user experience and enhancing our overall compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Accessibility Menu for our website can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu button that appears in the lower left corner of our website. The button is represented by a circle icon with a person in the center like the one pictured here. After triggering the button, simply wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
We will continually work to improve the accessibility of the CCHP website in order to offer accessible, unhindered access to all users.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on this website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. In some cases, this may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
We’re here for you.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on this website or require assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in person. You may call (201) 768-2457 or email us at [email protected].